IT Support & Helpdesk – info for user
Our ticketing portal is a program from Kayako – https://support.suzohapp.com
How to place a ticket for support
- Send an E-mail to firstname.lastname@example.org
- Login with your credentials on the web portal and register a ticket.
After entering a ticket, you get a confirmation e-mail which is autogenerated.
How to login to the portal
You have received an E-mail with your login details. Your username should be email@example.com or firstname.lastname@example.org and your given password to the Kayako website.
If you don't know your password, you can receive a new password by clicking on the “Lost password” link below the login field.
How to respond to tickets
There are two ways of responding to a ticket.
- Reply on the E-mails from the program Kayako, or
- Login and use the functionality on the web portal.
- Give as much information as you can. Telling “My PC does not work” is to wage. I.e. PC does not reboot or trying open a program and the PC froze picture, will be better.
- Always stay on the subject and the first issue.
- Never add several requests in the same ticket – instead enter several tickets.
- When a ticket is resolved/closed it’s not possible to answer anymore.
Priorities, Service Level Agreement (SLA) and response times
New tickets have the default priority Normal. Below follows a description of the priorities, SLA and response times.
When the staff answers a ticket, the response time stops. If the end user does not answer in a reasonable amount of time, the ticket will get lower priority, put on hold or even closed.
IT Staff will prioritize the tickets if necessary and work in a business focused priority.